Going to a new location is certainly amazing. You need to get a consideration list which can help you enjoy a safe and successful travel. While travelling, you should also keep a track of your health care. Along with the positive side, there is a problem side too. One of the most common problems faced by travellers is frequent hair fall. There are several reasons why you experience different types of hair disasters during your travel. Check them out:
- Medicinal conditions
- Stress experienced because of busy travel schedule
- Effect on the body because of climate
- Time zone difference
- Climate change and different environment.
Often people get conscious and consult a dermatologist when they experience such problems. For some people hair fall, frizzy hair, poor hair health could be because of stress. Water could also be a major factor that impacts the hair of a person. Often hair problems lead to baldness or poor hair quality. If you’re suffering from any of these, there are so many ways to control it while you’re travelling.
- People carry hair straightener and dryers while travelling. If you do the same, then it is time to stop it. It is good to leave the styler at home, rather than travel with it.
- It is good to stay in an AC room rather a non- AC room, as hair stay healthier in an AC environment.
- Make sure you do not use much water for your hair or soak it for a longer time. Changed water could make your hair frizzy and brittle and eventually lead hair fall.
- Do not brush wet hair as wet hair is soft and causes hair fall easily.
- Before the trip, you can take proper care of your hair by nourishing it with all kinds of nutrients which it needs. The right way to protect your hair is to avoid rough chemicals.
- Go for organic or natural shampoo and conditioner.
- Make sure your hair isn’t exposed in the sun for a long period of time.
- You can make use of conditioner or henna for better hair conditioning. Use it once a month or before going on the trip and it will make your hair supple and soft.
- Cleanliness is yet another remedy to prevent hair disaster.
- Massage your hair with moisturizer or oil before entering beach or sea water. You can use olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil for it.
- Do not go for the free products available. Every accommodation in the hotel provides you with some or the other hair washing products. Make sure you don’t use them. The reason is that these products will do more harm than good you expect. If you still have nothing, just use it in the roots to avoid oily hair.
- Make investment in good products- going for cheap and newer brands for hair shampooing, conditioning and nourishing isn’t advisable. Invest in at least one product that keeps your hair healthy and strong. It will strengthen your hair, add extra volume to it and keep it hydrated all through the tour.
- And, if you’re travelling to locations that have lice issues like San Clemente, then it is better to carry chemical free lice products. You can also go for San Clemente removal of lice treatment and get rid of lice.